Registration & abstract submission
Use our online registration system for bookings & registrations; follow this link.
- The conference fee includes the conference dinner, lunch, coffee breaks, and other social activities.
- Bookings can be made from January 1, 2019, to May 31, 2019, using our online registration system.
- The early-bird fees expired on April 15, 2019.
- The fee for an accompanying person is €120.
- The CEWQO2019 team is proud to offer free-of-charge childcare services during the conference.
- This applies to children from 1 to 12 during the conference's daily programm from 8.45am to 5.45pm.
- For children younger than one, we provide short-term care.
- Please contact us by April 23, 2019 (6 weeks prior to the conference) if you would be interested in this offer or to request further information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstract submission for contributions closed on February 28, 2019.
- Invited speakers may directly send the abstract to email@example.com
- Please use this LaTex template (guidelines included) for the abstract preparation and submit the compiled pdf file (limited to 1 page); see also this example.
- During the submission process, you will be asked to specify the topic of your presentation.
Please select at least one (up to three) of the following topics:
fundamentals of quantum optics, integrated quantum optics, nonclassical states and quantum tomography, quantum correlations and entanglement, quantum communication and information processing, high-dimensional quantum systems, quantum optomechanics, open quantum systems and quantum walks, quantum optics in solid-state systems, quantum simulations and boson sampling, quantum metrology.
- In case of acceptance, the submission comprises the agreement of all authors that the abstract can be published in the book of abstracts and on the conference website.