The workshop is held at the Heinz Nixdorf MuseumsForum (HNF), located near the center of Paderborn.
The address is Fürstenallee 7, 33102 Paderborn.
Please consider booking your accommodation via this official page (click here).
Travel to/in Paderborn
- The central station Paderborn Hauptbahnhof is located in the city centre of Paderborn.
- From Düsseldorf, Münster, Hannover, Bielefeld and Kassel, Paderborn can be reached in about 2 hours.
- Please also visit Deutsche Bahn for connections and tickets.
Paderborn by plane
- Paderborn has a local airport, Paderborn/Lippstadt Airport (PAD). It provides connections to Munich, Frankfurt, Zurich, Vienna, London Southend, etc.
- The bus line S60 connects the airport and the central station (Paderborn Hauptbahnhof) about every 60 minutes from around 6am until 10pm; see this link for all airport connections.
- Other close airports with frequently operating train services to Paderborn are Duesseldorf Airport (DUS) and Hannover Airport (HAJ).
- From Germany's largest airport, Frankfurt Airport (FRA), you can reach Paderborn within less than 4 hours by train. You may also find a connecting flight to the Paderborn/Lippstadt Airport (PAD).
Busses in Paderborn
- The bus line 11 connects the central station (Paderborn Hauptbahnhof), the accomodations, and the venue (Heinz-Nixdorf-Forum) in less than 10 minutes.
- The bus line 11 departs every 30 minutes from 7am to 9pm (see this link for time tables).
- To the venue, take line 11 towards Thuner Siedlung and get off at the stop MuseumsForum.
- For directions back to the city center, take the bus 11 towards Paderborn Hauptbahnhof.
- Leaving the central station (Paderborn Hauptbahnhof), you can find a taxi stand to your left hand side. The fares may vary. A taxi ride to the venue or the accomodations starts around 10€.
- You may also find a taxi stand directly in front of the Paderborn/Lippstadt Airport (fares starting at 40€).